2011. augusztus 23., kedd

Sziget festival 2011


Phuu, it was a short long week... :) We had lots of works so the days (sometimes 21 hours long) hushed aways fast.
As I've written already about it, I don't shoot events usually but this week was full of concerts because Sziget festival 2011 was held this week with international bands and revellers.
I was on the festival's zero, second, third and fifth (the last) day to search for interesting moments, extraordinary people and great pictures about the bands. :)
My photo gallery on SmugMug for sale

The hot, the dirt, the crowd, the loud music made me really tired but after the day of shooting I went home, sat down at my laptop and started to select the better images, edit them and make an other selection then write the info and send them to the agency. If I was on the island for longer period I was awaken till 6 am, if I had fewer pictures I was able to go to bed at 3 am. So it was stressful. :)

Of course I've enjoyed the talking and laughing with great colleagues, the interesting work and sometimes the songs as well. When I had the possibility to go into the pit I could change the lenses while from the crowd I used the 70-200... except during the Prince concert where I started with 300mm and then I changed it to the fisheye, then finished with 70-200.

And the gallery on Flickr, if you prefer that :)

It was fun to meet new guys (and girls ;)), exciting to look with an other eye and I do hope that it worthed it in every way.

---

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése