2011. április 14., csütörtök

An ordinary day :D

An other hard afternoon... :) I'm going to be totally exhausted really soon.


I think I will write a blog about this but now I just want to finish the most important part of the work which is the picture galleries.

I was at Vác on the Vác-DVSC woman handball championship match which was really exciting and not just the match, I had to focus enough to make a pair of good pictures while I was so nervous that I don't have enough time to anything. Fortunatelly I was able to concentrate and made some bette pics, which I had to edit, write the File Info, upload to the server, publish the gallery and inform the dear media about the link. :)

All the pictures are in my copywrited Flickr gallery as always just to watch.

Oh, and the match hadn't stopped for my wish.... I stayed for a short time of the second half but I had to run to the Komjádi swimming pool at Budapest where the Vasas had tried to beat the Croatian Mladost Zagreb's team on the man waterpolo Euroleague quaterfinals.

They weren't able to made it but I was glad that I arrived in time and was able to concentrate... AND my dear little laptop made it, the battery didn't run down!!! :)
Of course all the pictures will be uploaded on Flickr and will be available to order photo printing on http://www.mindless.hu/!

---
Google+ Profile

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése