I had started to write blogs/notes in English on my Facebook Mindless page but this morning I thought I should copy them here to 'cause it's about photography.. :)
A friend of mine had an idea... she told that I should upload the best pictures to a gallery during the match like I do when I'm sending for the agencies. So those who need and want to use some of the photos could buy and download before the end of the match.
I thought it wouldn't heart to try. :) I've seen a useful page is used by one of my collegues and I've tried it for a couple of matches like I did on the Szentes-Rapallo waterpolo woman LEN cup semifinal's first match at Hódmezővásárhely. :) There are handball and icehockey matches already, the last match was on yesterday, the waterpolo Euroleague's quaterfinal match, Vasas-Recco with hungarians on both sides.
Check the galleries if you are interested.... :)
Of course you can choose a cheaper version to get your favourite pictures, choose photo printing on Mindless.hu! Search the Photo Printing menu.
Maybe a little bit difficult to look through it, because all the public pictures are on my Flickr gallery but that is just for watching. You can't and MUSN'T get pictures from that copywrited gallery!
---
Google+ Profile


Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése