2011. június 1., szerda

Photography: It is so exciting! :)

There is a huge mistake that most amateurs make, to think that inside the set of photography all the types are the same with no big difference and if you are a photographer (any kind) then you can shoot everything.


It could be right but in a low level.

I know only one person who can photograph everything almost the same HIGH level and I believe that he is the BEST, the No.1. :) I hope I have time to learn a lot more from him...

Those different types mean first of all two big sets as I see: studio or photojournalist. Those who photograph in studio use flashes, lights, softbox and other equipments and they have lots of time (as the customer lets) to make one picture. They enjoy to tinker away at flashes and things to create the perfect photo.
Photojournalists don't have time and they use what the opportunity, the place gives. They have to think fast, decide things fast, be creative fast and they have to bear the stress, pressure and rush well. :)

Of course inside these two big sets there are more smaller ones like commercial photographers, sports photographers, event photographers... etc. And if we see lower, there are specialists for the different kind of events or sports, events (wedding, birthday..)..
 
It is really hard to switch between these and although it's possible with years of study but not everybody is able to do it. Less who can do it well. I mean for example that I can switch from sports to portrait but  I won't be as good in it as I am in sports. Although I would carry out much better with an event 'cause it is more similar to sports.

As a sports photographer I LOVE photograph sports but I have speciality in this as well... all of us have. I can tell only in my own name that I need time to switch between sports too. Different sports needs other options, we have other opportunities to adjust. Oh, and the stadions, swimming pools, courts... have different conditions. Exciting, isn't it? ;)
 
I know-I know... for those who like to work in a studio they would kill themselves because of these different conditions and opportunities. :D

---
Google+ Profile

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése